I saw a post for American Airlines WAS to SFO (San Fran baby) and since Mike's never been, I begged him to go with me [next year]. But nooooo, he decided he'd been there tooooo many times and didn't care to visit again. What a miserable problem to have. So I nagged Mike more. Somehow we switched roles because this is how the conversation proceeded:
Why won't you goooooo with me?!
Because I need to save more.
But we're already saving!
Well some people are enough for 10 boyfriends.
Why won't you goooooo with me?!
Because I need to save more.
But we're already saving!
Well some people are enough for 10 boyfriends.
Oh! no! he! didn't! And because he said that, you get the lovely picture above.
And this leads me to another post of things I want and other fun links....
//A Moment in Time//
Love editorialized couple shoots.
A gorgeous family in Yosemite.
Proposal perfection in snow.
Super puppy!
//Home Sweet Home//
Whiskey barrel style tub.
Country club chic family room.
A perfect living room in which to read in front of a perfect fireplace.
Monograms for everything is completely necessary.
//Fashion//
The perfect conservative, classy wedding gown.
Love this preppy couple.
Riding boots and white pants.
Fur vest and black turtleneck. Score.
//Happy Links//
Regardless of your stance, this is hilarious.
Golden of the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment