6:45 am hits and my alarm sounds. Following Michael's habits, I hit snooze at least several times before rolling out of bed. My morning may or may not have consisted of me trying on several outfits before deciding that a fur vest is a no go on my body. Soon I found myself racing against the clock. I ran upstairs only to debate whether or not to take the leftover enchiladas for lunch. Ok, so maybe I had already decided the fate of the enchiladas before going to bed. Either way, I always leave the leftovers for him. Sleeping beauty woke up around 11 am and decided to express his frustration with my decision:
Michael
did you take the leftovers from last night??
me
yes
Michael
damn it
i was looking forward to those
i like enchiladas
fine
ill eat pizza rolls
still...
i always have the left over enchiladas
So call me the enchilada bandit. Now for some Tejassss pictures (Austin)...
...UofT, never have I ever seen so much fan gear and gadgets decorated with college logos...
...view from Mount Bonnell Park...
















No comments:
Post a Comment