Makena State Park, Maui, Hawaii
Dear friends, it's already Christmas Eve. Where did 2013 go?! Aspen grew up into a real golden retriever, Michael's deployment to Afghanistan was cancelled, and I recently became a double Hoo (UVA 2010, 2013). It seems like it flew by. In fact, everything seems to fly by since I graduated college (undergrad). Do you feel the same? I hope this holiday season finds you well with time spent with family and friends and if you're lucky, sitting on a beach in Hawaii (I wish I was).
On a side note, my new medium format film camera arrived today so I'm taking a little break from the blog to revamp and shift gears for 2014. Thank you for a very supportive and prosperous 2013 - expect newer and better things for 2014 on my blog!
If you're not already, follow my bride adventures on Borrowed and Blue, one of my favorite wedding resources on the internet. My post this week will focus on the honeymoon.
If you're not already, follow my bride adventures on Borrowed and Blue, one of my favorite wedding resources on the internet. My post this week will focus on the honeymoon.
Would love to hear from you soon - cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment