Who's going to the game tomorrow? It's going to be perfect tailgating weather with a high of 81 degrees and sunny. Now all I need are my boots, corn hole and tailgating food (and perhaps pearls, a dress, and other southern football traditions).
To those who saw my survey on Facebook and completed it, THANK YOU! I would still love your input if you haven't had a chance. Only a 5 question survey to help me rebrand and improve the reader experience. As you can see, I've adopted some changes already. Again, thank you, thank you for both the positive and constructive feedback (especially the latter!).
Details on the new pages follow:
Design // Anything related to decor, DIY/crafty projects, styled photo shoots and artsy fartsy.
Landscape // Generally single picture posts but can include multiple pictures of nature, rural and urban places, and more.
Local Love // You don't need to hop on a plane to have a vacation. These posts detail day trips and suggestions in the Virginia/DC area.
Man's Best Friend // Includes animal pictures and a whole lotta Aspen!
Personal // Topics I randomly discuss regarding my personal life (e.g., proposal story, personal projects, and more), which happen infrequently.
Portraits // Includes any portrait session you can think off (fashion, child, engagement, bridal, etc.).
Travel // Includes travel tips, advice, and deals as well as pictures from my travels out of the state (includes details regarding places to eat, visit, and stay on any budget).
These categories might change over the upcoming months but I think it's a good starting point for now.
Cheers and I hope you enjoy!
The World of SB // Learn more on the right-hand side of this page in the "About Me" section.







No comments:
Post a Comment